The purpose of this position is to support financial strategy by developing viable business models with partners, scenario and deliver framework for Financial Services. It will own the delivery of validated model and will be accountable of the deals signed with partners. It will ensure the capability of the company to operate under the financial, regulatory and technological designed framework.
- Ensure end to end feasibility of the strategy. Propose permanent evolution and new ideas.
- Manage relationship and financial support from key external stakeholders (visa, Mastercard, VC…)
- Manage the relationships with partners (banks, fintech) to evaluate potential deals and develop a complete study (financial, M&A, legal…) to ensure its feasibility
- Discuss with relevant internal teams (legal, regulatory, finance) to create middle and long term models
- Develop Financial Services strategy.
- Obtain the buy in of the plan according the evaluation of different scenario among key stakeholders
- Close the deal with partners once plan is validated
- Develop and monitor the resourcing plan. Eventually managed third party support (consulting, resourcing support)
- Good understanding of cross-functional strategic projects, across legal, regulatory, commercial and Technology areas.
- Good experience of business analytics
- Experience in business modelling with first hand and working experience on Financial services products
- Proven vendor contract negotiation
- Excellent coordination skills and strong sense of purpose to drive / align plans
- Ability to integrate and synthesize information related to finance, strategic and project details
- Minimum 10 years of experience, with at least 3 years’ experience in business models and business development areas for consumer segment customers.
- Experience in launching a new activity
- Ability to understand priorities, the need for escalation or info dissemination based upon business priorities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A