- Reducing timelines and helping to meet deadlines;
- Proper guidance and assistance on main contractual and non-contractual matters;
- Supporting EITC during contract preparation and negotiation;
- Clear communication lines across the company;
- Develop accurate reporting;
- End to end process tracking possibilities.
- Provides contractual support to the Procurement team during complex Frame Agreements, Master Services Agreements, Statements of Work, Software License Agreements, Service Provider Agreements negotiations;
- Provides contractual support to the Procurement team to finalize agreements with selected vendor(s), including drafting contracts, reviewing contracts, and providing guidance based on the best practice;
- Involved in the contractual process and engages with internal key stakeholders for the contract drafting and contract negotiations with selected vendor(s) ;
- Serves as the point of contact on contractual matters. Acts as the contractual “middleman” between internal stakeholders and vendor(s), ensuring timely review and approval / reconciliation of potential variations;
- Communicates and manages workflow of all contract stages and delivers periodic reports on the contract progress to the relevant decision-making bodies and key internal stakeholders;
- Knowledge in telco IT industry
- Excellent verbal & written English
- Telecom experience is a plus
- Understand the legal terms related to Contract
- Expert in Contracts and Corporate Terms and Conditions.
- Numerical and Analytical skills
- Good organization skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Hands on experience in pre-contract
- Has lead large and complex contract
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A