The key purpose of the role is to have a delivery specialist capable of executing & managing the planning and implementation Greenfield Program’s IT releases for the main phases (through hybrid approach) as well as the BAU new phases / releases / sprints using an agile approach.
The role entails executing business related workstreams and manage the technical deliveries by releases /sprints /domains together with the vendors.
The person taking on the role will be working closely with a wide range of individuals (IT architects, business architects, solution designers, product owners, technical product owners, testers, vendors, etc.).
The role reports to the End to End Delivery Principal in charge of overseeing the overall Delivery function of a particular release in the Program.
- Clearly communicates progress of releases and negotiates propositions and value when necessary
- Identification and implementation of process improvements to increase delivery efficiency
- Manages project risks and issues – Focus on the POD’s risks and issue during the BP phase
- Responsible for the planning, implementation and execution of several phases of a release working closely with the product vendor. As the delivery model is hybrid, it is crucial to identify and track dependencies for the domain or in relation with the other IT domains part of the program.
- Manages and coordinates different release phases keeping in track the activities in the defined committed timelines along with the E2E Delivery Principal
- Detailed tracking of the solution design and the functional design specifications to guarantee that timelines can be met using dedicated tools
- Ability to effectively communicate results, insights, and key takeaways to executive management
- Preferred expertise across the Telco-IT full stack landscape [Digital, BSS, OSS, ESS]
- Possesses a moderate understanding of BSS, OSS, ESS ecosystem
- Proven track record in leading transformation projects/streams
- Proven track record of managing vendor teams
- Experience with waterfall, agile delivery and DevOps
- Excellent in facilitation skills, attention to detail and planning & organizational skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A