Use expert skills in reporting and analytics to bring together a variety of data sources and apply intelligent analysis techniques to collect, explore, and identify the right data to be analyzed to explain or predict operational performance.
- Gathers, analyzes, and interprets a wide variety of data to identify causal relationships and trigger points that influence operational performance
- Creates, monitors and explains critical business health metrics by collecting data from various systems, exploring and synthesizing that data into valuable insights
- Tell the story using data for sales and or performance results by:
- Combining multiple data sets, determining the best approach and variables
- Drilling to the root cause through analysis and business knowledge
- Creating and delivering presentations to leadership
- Develops reports, charts, tables and other visual aids in support of findings.
- Advises business partners of findings to recommend business direction or outcomes
- Must have excellent organizational, analytical, and time management skills
- Excellent at aggregating and synthesizing data into insights, utilizing analysis and data visualization to tell a data story.
- 3-5 years related experience in analytics, big data, reporting, dashboarding, forecasting, ad hoc analysis
- Expertise in MS Office suite
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, must be capable of explaining complex information to others in straightforward manner
- Recommend solutions to improve performance based on analysis
- Expertise in SAS, SQL, Databricks, disparate data sets, data mining, data visualization tools
- Reporting experience with MyResults, CinglePoint, or WFM reporting preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A