Working as a Lead Product Development Manager, you will manage the product development process for large, complex products/services and enhancements. This includes new and emerging products, technologies or applications. You will also formulate the product development program to develop the most profitable new products by the most efficient means.
- Create new enhancements or applications in anticipation of, or response to, market, competitor, or regulatory influences
- Conduct feasibility studies related to new product development
- Translate new technologies and market requirements into product design
- Prepare and present business case for new products/services
- Manage technical design and recommends capital expenditures and production methods for new products
- Act as the foremost expert within the product development discipline
- Proficient in voice, video, and app technologies/protocols (circuit, VoIP, SIP, IMS, AIN, Camel, etc.)
- 8-10 years related technical architect experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Proficient in message and conference systems and networks (multiple media, notification, presence, unified communications, video).
- Proficient in specifying and evaluating architecture requirements for RFXs.
- Proficient in network and system architecture (subsystems, interfaces, hw/sw dependencies).
- Understands Virtualization, Storage and Content Delivery Networks (Cloud, CDM, Grid, SAN).
- Proficient in engineering cost estimates and economic analyses and models
- Knowledge in Network Management, Tools and Protocols (Configuration, IP network Address Management, Perf, Mgmt).
- Knowledge of wireless technologies standards and protocols (3GPP, Wi-Fi, WiMax, antennas, amplifiers, base stations, propagation, interference, spectrum)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A