Website Culver's Restaurants
Provides personalized, exceptional guest service ensuring that every guest who chooses Culver’sÂ® leaves happy.
- Demonstrates proper food safety practices by accurately completing the Quality Control/Safe Food Checklist.
- Handles guest comments promptly and courteously.
- Performs primary position responsibilities timely and accurately.
- Performs secondary position responsibilities timely and accurately, after the primary duties are accomplished.
- Performs back-up support accurately and timely after secondary responsibilities are accomplished.
- Assists with odd job responsibilities timely, upon manager on duty (M.O.D.) request.
- Answers the telephone courteously and professionally, within three rings.
- Prepares quality products while maintaining: portion control and presentation within service goal times.
- Attends all team member meetings.
- Consistently provides excellent guest service and hospitality.
- Demonstrates proper personal hygiene and food safety practices consistently.
- Maintains a neat, well-groomed uniformed appearance.
- Follows restaurant policy on attendance, respectful conduct of team members and all other policies consistently.
- Assists guests with product knowledge and promotional information upon request accurately.
- Follows company safety standards at all times and looks out for the safety of other team members and guests.
- PLANNING: Organized and able to establish priorities; delivers the desired results; manages multiple deadlines and priorities with a professional attitude.
- Recognizes priorities and responds with a sense of urgency. Follows procedures and policies in planning and executing job responsibilities.
- COOPERATION: Supports fellow team members and is cooperative in providing excellent guest service.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Delivers results on time and at the quality level promised. Is punctual and ready to bgin work assignments. Delivers quality work product using resources and time allocated.
- INNOVATION &CREATIVITY: Seeks new ways to improve efficiency, effectiveness, quality; offers suggestions and solutions to obstacles and challenges.
- QUALITY OF WORK: Delivers quality work on time at the desired standards. Performs work duties in support of safety and security policies.
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT: Supportive of change; reacts quickly and appropriately; accepts direction and constructive feedback.
- COMMUNICATION: Verbal and written communication is timely, clear, concise; delivers ideas for solutions with problems; communicates well with team members and guests.
- DECISION MAKING & PROBLEM SOLVING: Uses judgment, common sense and sensitivity in addressing issues and seeking solutions to problems and challenges; gathers appropriate information.
Company: Culver’s Restaurants
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A