Website Culver's Restaurants
Provides superior maintenance to interior and exterior of restaurant timely and accurately.
- Completes monthly jobs timely and accurately.
- Completes scheduled maintenance on all restaurant equipment safely and correctly.
- Completes other miscellaneous tasks as assigned by the manager on duty.
- Follows company safety standards at all times and looks out for the safety of other team members and guests.
- Duties completed by 10:30 to be ready to work in the kitchen during the lunch shift.
- Puts food order away accurately, rotates stock in cooler, freezer and dry storage area using the First In-First Out method while monitoring shelf life and code dates.
- Takes temperatures of required foods upon delivery accurately, providing documentation on the Quality Control/Safe Food Checklist.
- Completes weekly jobs timely and accurately.
- Maintains a basic working knowledge of the operation of all the equipment in the restaurant.
- Puts food order away accurately, ensuring proper stock rotation.
- Maintains the appearance of the building exterior and grounds effectively, including landscaping and snow removal.
- Checks over restaurant from previous close to ensure a safe and secure environment.
- Completes daily jobs timely and accurately.
- Reports possible areas of incomplete closing to opening manager.
- Coordinates job duties around other opening team members to help ensure efficient preparation for opening.
- Demonstrates sanitation and food safety practices consistently.
- Work independently without supervision
- Work frequently in hot, cold and damp environments
- Communicates with guests, team and management
- Sweep, mop and scrub using hazardous materials
- Demonstrates trained food safety knowledge
- Flexible schedule
- Reach, bend and clean surfaces regularly
- Maintains a sense of urgency
- Climb up and down a ladder to a height of 25 feet
- Works both in and outdoors each 50 percent of the time
- Reading and writing skills required
- Work safely to avoid hazards including but are not limited to: cuts, slipping, tripping, falls and burns
Company: Culver’s Restaurants
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Petersburg, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A