Website Culver's Restaurants
We are seeking a Porter to efficiently prepare our restaurant to open for the day both inside and out. The ideal candidate will be resourceful and independent, able to determine priorities, and have a genuine desire to make sure restaurant standards are exceeded to provide an outstanding experience for guests. They will be driven to deliver friendly hospitality while meticulously assuring maintenance duties are completed and equipment is maintained.
- Coordinates job duties around other opening team members to help ensure efficient preparation for opening.
- Completes scheduled maintenance on all restaurant equipment safely and correctly, according to the equipment maintenance calendar.
- Puts food orders away in cooler following protocols for proper stock rotation.
- Completes other miscellaneous tasks as assigned by the manager on duty.
- Takes temperatures of required foods upon delivery accurately, providing documentation on the Quality Control/Safe Food Checklist.
- Completes daily duties to be ready to work in the kitchen during the lunch shift per restaurant if applicable.
- Reports possible areas of incomplete closing to opening manager.
- Checks over restaurant from previous close to ensure a safe and secure environment.
- Rotates stock in cooler, freezer and dry storage area using the First In-First Out method of stock rotation monitoring shelf life and code dates.
- Maintains appearance of the building exterior and grounds effectively, including landscaping and snow removal.
- Maintains a basic working knowledge of the operation of all the equipment in the restaurant.
- Able to work independently.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Be able to frequently lift and carry up to 75 pounds.
- Job duties are split, with about 50 percent inside and 50 percent outside.
- Reading and writing skills are required.
- Work frequently in hot, cold and damp environments.
- Reach, bend and clean surfaces regularly.
- Be able to climb up and down a ladder to a height of 25 feet.
- A genuine smile!
- Must meet the federal age requirements for the position responsibilities. Culver’s recommends a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Sweep, mop and scrub using cleaning materials.
- 1-2 years restaurant experience
Company: Culver’s Restaurants
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A