Website Culver's Restaurants
Maintains excellence in guest service and quality control of operations consistently to ensure the company mission is attained.
- Routinely monitors and coaches team on safety best practices related to the Culver’s hazard communication program and workplace safety.
- Empowers team to handle guest comments “the Culver’s way.”
- Ensures proper product quality control, presentation and hold times according to the Operations Training Manual, Order Assembly.
- Consistently ensures guests receive quality products in five minutes or less for in house orders and four minutes or less for drive thru orders.
- Accesses financial information and completes weekly sales and labor during their shift.
- Demonstrates and maintains a positive attitude among team members.
- Provides ongoing development of crew chief and shift leader using the management training checklist.
- Performs daily morning, afternoon and evening restaurant tours
- Runs shifts effectively to ensure quality products, guest service, and restaurant cleanliness meet system standards.
- Help identify and develop candidates for the crew chief position.
- Completes food inventory order accurately, using forecasts and projections based on current restaurant sales.
- Ensures proper follow up of visitation and full field reports, including but not limited to cleanliness, hospitality, and ground appearance.
- Observes and maintains daily inventory levels accurately, based on current restaurant sales.
- Demonstrates and ensures proper personal hygiene and food safety practices are maintained in the restaurant.
- Displays point of purchase (P.O.P.) materials timely according to the current marketing campaign.
- Runs financial report, counts afternoon drawers, enters drawer pickups and completes daily.
- Ensures team is knowledgeable concerning products and guest service.
- Maintains an adequate team on each shift to meet labor cost standards.
- Ensures team is cross-trained by the training team effectively.
- Demonstrates proficiency on all restaurant positions.
- Prepares and reviews daily reconciliation report against daily control totals from cash register system ensuring accuracy.
- CHARACTERISTICS: Have the ability to effectively organize work, communicate well and be management oriented. Be knowledgeable in all aspects of business and show good judgment. Demonstrates an energetic, positive attitude that is contagious.
- EXPERIENCE: One year experience in a supervisory position.
- EDUCATION: College graduate with a degree in hotel and restaurant management or equivalent experience. Certified from a national food safety program.
- COMPENSATION: Salary is commensurate with person’s qualifications and will reflect present market for a person of similar responsibilities.
Company: Culver’s Restaurants
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Paul, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A