Website Culver's Restaurants
Maintains excellence in guest service and quality control of operations consistently to ensure the company mission is attained.
- Accesses financial information and completes weekly sales and labor during their shift.
- Ensures proper follow up of visitation and full field reports, including but not limited to cleanliness, hospitality, and ground appearance.
- Empowers team to handle guest comments “the Culver’s way.”
- Maintains an adequate team on each shift to meet labor cost standards.
- Provides ongoing development of crew chief and shift leader using the management training checklist.
- Ensures proper product quality control, presentation and hold times according to the Operations Training Manual, Order Assembly.
- Ensures team is knowledgeable concerning products and guest service.
- Demonstrates and maintains a positive attitude among team members.
- Demonstrates and ensures proper personal hygiene and food safety practices are maintained in the restaurant.
- Demonstrates proficiency on all restaurant positions.
- Routinely monitors and coaches team on safety best practices related to the Culver’s hazard communication program and workplace safety.
- Consistently ensures guests receive quality products in five minutes or less for in house orders and four minutes or less for drive thru orders.
- Displays point of purchase (P.O.P.) materials timely according to the current marketing campaign.
- Ensures team is cross-trained by the training team effectively.
- Prepares and reviews daily reconciliation report against daily control totals from cash register system ensuring accuracy.
- Performs daily morning, afternoon and evening restaurant tours
- Runs shifts effectively to ensure quality products, guest service, and restaurant cleanliness meet system standards.
- Runs financial report, counts afternoon drawers, enters drawer pickups and completes daily.
- EDUCATION: College graduate with a degree in hotel and restaurant management or equivalent experience. Certified from a national food safety program.
- EXPERIENCE: One year experience in a supervisory position.
- CHARACTERISTICS: Have the ability to effectively organize work, communicate well and be management oriented. Be knowledgeable in all aspects of business and show good judgment. Demonstrates an energetic, positive attitude that is contagious.
- COMPENSATION: Salary is commensurate with person’s qualifications and will reflect present market for a person of similar responsibilities.
Company: Culver’s Restaurants
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A