Facilitates interactions with customers in a way that is in accordance with the Company’s service delivery strategy. Establishes rapport and promotes effective relationships, upholding Comcast’s commitment to the customer experience through our Credo, Voice of the Customer (VOC) surveys and the Comcast Customer Guarantee. Responsible for retaining customers who request to disconnect or downgrade services/ensure at risk customers are satisfied. Communications may be inbound and/or outbound. Re-builds the customer relationship by reselling the benefits and value of Comcast’s products and services along with identifying their unstated needs, selling any missing lines of business to the customer and make account changes as necessary. Positively positions Comcast products against competitive offerings, relates well to the customer, exercises sound judgment within the scope of their empowerment and acts in the best interest of both the customer and company.
- Attends training as required.
- Retains Comcast customers by probing for current level of satisfaction and identifying reasons for request to disconnect where applicable. CAE will overcome concerns, resolving customer complaints/concerns through active listening, empathy, professionalism and problem solving.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, structured, dynamic and high transaction environment, with the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and manage and diffuse angry or upset customers.
- Ability to multitask between multiple tools and systems (knowledge base, team meetings, supervisor) and apply information and knowledge to customer situations.
- Establishes customer needs through enhanced probing techniques, then promotes and recommends Comcast products and services based on customer’s needs and interests to establish long-term customer value. Demonstrates and successfully increases proficiency with customer interactions.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Consistently meets or exceeds established goals and performance metrics.
- Works independently and seeks Supervisor support when necessary.
- Complies with company policies and procedures while applying sound judgment within scope of their empowerment and follows guidelines for Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) and Personal Identifiable Information (PII). Demonstrated ability to follow established procedures for processing new installs, transfers, changes of service and disconnects.
- Demonstrates proficient skill in communicating and explaining basic account information to the customer including their billing statement, products and services, with focus on first-call resolution, retaining revenue and building value.
- Remains up-to-date on competitive environment, products and services to ensure customer satisfaction and to maximize sales opportunities (e.g. marketing matrix, new product information). Enhanced ability to implement strategies/techniques to effectively counter competitive offers and educate customers on product comparisons.
- Educates and promotes self-service options.
- In a virtual environment, Comcast requires a minimum 100mbs speed which is capable of being hard wired into the provided equipment, either through a direct wall input or your router
- Have a comfortable chair
- Fast and reliable internet service. If you live within the Comcast footprint, this is largely covered as part of your employee benefits.
- Must have “home office” space in your home (See Home Office Requirements below)
- Home Office Requirements:
- Have a quiet work area in a location that provides privacy from other people, activities and noise
- Adequate lighting
- Have a steady work surface
- Must reside within 90 minutes of office location
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently with little or no supervision
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Colorado Springs, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A