Responsible for system development, analysis, design, certification, testing, implementation and documentation of new and existing software applications. Integrates knowledge of business and functional priorities. Acts as a key contributor in a complex and crucial environment. May lead teams or projects and shares expertise.
- Works within project specifications to meet goals and objectives in a timely and accurate manner; raises issues expediently that could impede the project specifications or timelines.
- Manages entire life cycle of most assigned projects.
- Provides expertise in more than one functional area of technology and provides architecture and design solutions for new applications or application enhancements.
- Works with Business Partners when developing technical requirements, design and status regarding production issues.
- Assists in testing and troubleshooting hardware and applications to ensure integration with product deployments.
- Coordinates design activities with other Developers to ensure project adheres to project specifications and provides Supervisor and/or Project Manager with level of effort estimations, milestone timelines and periodic status updates.
- Writes application code, develops user interfaces, develops unit test cases and harnesses; creates design, interface, system and user documentation; tests software and interfaces, supports end-to-end and performance testing and performs other tasks needed to complete projects.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Develops deployment software and application administration software as well as creates deployment and application support documentation.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to junior level Developers and performs regular code reviews to enforce coding standards and quality.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Solid Understanding of the Microsoft stack including ASP.NET, C# , SQL server, SSIS, and SSRS.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Experience with Kubernetes, preferably Azure Kubernetes Service and docker containers is preferred.
- Knowledge of at least one of the following: Angular, Blazor or React.
- Drive results and growth.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Azure Cloud knowledge.
- Experience with Azure native services for example: Policy, Cost Management, Active Directory, Monitor, App Insights and Log Analytics.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A