Responsible for routine HR administration in support of employees, leaders, and HR partners. Ensures that department policies and procedures are in compliance with various Human Resources and Labor laws. Maintains ongoing compliance with all regulations that affect Effectv and communicates any changes to the management team. Creates and facilitates reporting and analysis to evaluate strategic HR initiatives and drives efficiencies and compliance. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Ensures accuracy of data through partnerships with team members, provides validation and spot checks. Assists in internal audits.
- Assists employees and leaders in resolving HR and LOA related escalations
- Administers cyclical events including planning and coordination of tasks related to merit, bonus, performance reviews, and audit compliance.
- Provides support in the areas of staffing, employee relations, wage and salary administration, performance management, employee engagement, and HR data management.
- Supports leadership planning and responds to feedback from management and employees through various sources including surveys, suggestions and employee advisory groups.
- Assists HR Business partners in analyzing and evaluating workforce trends; developing and maintaining ad hoc and standard reporting.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Investigates employee complaints, discrimination charges and assists in the resolution of employee issues.
- Assists in evaluation of reports in relation to the department’s established goals.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A