Comcast Advertising is seeking a dynamic Media Strategy and Planning Manager, within the Digital & Media Strategy team in the Marketing organization. The Digital & Media Strategy team drives growth by creating engagement and demand for all B2B customer segments with results-driven campaigns across owned and paid marketing channels. As a member of this growing team, this person will be responsible for shaping the media strategy and driving the activation of key brand and demand generation initiatives for Effectv, FreeWheel, and Comcast RISE. The Media Strategy and Planning Manager must have a strong understanding of traditional media, digital media, and marketing analytics. This person will also lead the relationship with the media agencies and be accountable for the results.
- Provides subject matter expertise to influence key internal and external stakeholders such as partner agencies, strategic partners, cross-functional teams, and executive management.
- Coordinates multiple priorities while meeting simultaneous deadlines.
- Develops processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies.
- Provides strategy and campaign level analysis to identify key insights and to optimize results.
- Provides subject matter guidance to regional marketers as required.
- Works with the Marketing Intelligence team to develop robust performance campaign analytics to track and optimize return on investment and related key performance.
- Responsible for leading all aspects of media management, including integrated media strategy across TV and digital channels.
- Partners with cross-functional teams to ensure coordination of media with creative efforts, content, and partnerships to maximize impact.
- Supports the development of media objectives, strategies, and overall plan direction to drive brand awareness, consideration, and demand via all media channels including, but not limited, to display, paid search, trade pubs, social, and TV.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Oversee the internal TV and digital inventory, placement, and reporting. Must be able to provide monthly recommendations on inventory allocation across linear and digital.
- Manages day-to-day media planning activities, working closely with media agencies and vendors.
- Support budget management including reconciliation and invoice approval.
- Provides reporting and shares results during and after campaign execution.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Win as a team make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- Know your stuff be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Own the customer experience think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Drive results and growth.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A