Sell Comcast Internet, Data, Video and Voice services to small and mid- size businesses focusing mainly on advanced communications solutions including PRI, Hosted PBX and multi-location opportunities. As part of sales process, create and deliver face-to-face sales presentations that demonstrate knowledge of the latest Comcast products and services. Promote the sale of bundled products to ensure the optimal solution for the customer. Sell with goal of exceeding departmental financial and unit targets. Stay abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Comcast Business Services in the marketplace.
- Achieve and exceed assigned sales and business quality objectives.
- Team with technical, customer service and related support staffs to ensure end-to-end customer sales and satisfaction and thereby drive new revenue growth.
- Territory development to include development of local business partnerships and organizational affiliations and local enhancement of Comcast positioning and brand.
- New acquisition sales of Comcast Commercial Internet, Video and Voice services to small and mid-size businesses.
- Management of defined Territory to include development of local business partnerships and organizational affiliations and local enhancement of
- Comcast positioning and brand.
- Generation of new leads with targeted businesses through various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals and partner relationships.
- Responsible for Customer Satisfaction and supporting a positive impression of the Comcast Experience.
- Maintaining quality sales records and preparation of sales and activity reports as required.
- Effectively manage a territory with a high activity and comprehensive business plan.
- Consistently maintain a pipeline of qualified prospects that will yield production levels of monthly quota performance and above.
- Identify improvement areas thru a consultative process that would enhance our prospects ability to communicate more effectively both internally and externally to their customers.
- Focus on advanced communications solutions including PRI, Hosted PBX and multi-location opportunities.
- Remain knowledgeable of Comcast products and services to facilitate sales efforts.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jackson, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A