Website Chevron Corporation
The Facility Engineering Technical Assistant provides technical and administrative support to the Facility Engineering (FE) and Shared Services Group in Chevron’s Gulf of Mexico Business Unit.
- Serve as Information Management Delegate
- Supporting the Covington FE Organization with financial and General & Administrative expense reporting
- Assist GOM users with installing and using OSI PI tools and performing data searches in PI
- Maintain FE rosters and organization charts
- Supporting FE Management, Business Planning and Personnel Development Committee as necessary.
- Update FE SharePoint Sites and Websites
- Providing logistical support, arranging and facilitating FE weekly and monthly meetings, planning and executing FE Events, and organizing training opportunities for the FE Function.
- Proficient in using SharePoint, IAM and Workday
- Self-motivated and driven to deliver results.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Mastery level competency in Microsoft Office and related suite of tools.
- Able to work collaboratively with a variety of colleagues and stakeholders.
- Experience with Power BI and OSI PI
- 5 Years of Experience in an administrative and technical support role within the Oil and Gas Industry
Company: Chevron Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Orleans, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A