Website Chevron Corporation
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Business Consultant – Fuels Sales Southeast
- Uses sales tools, such as Salesforce to manage all leads and opportunities.
- Develops and executes Strategic Network Plan for assigned territory, including annual business planning.
- Responsible for managing the portfolio of branded fuel outlets in assigned territory and for achieving key financial targets – NOI, Volume, Opex and new growth in that territory.
- Understand financial drivers of branded marketer’s business operations and provides account level consulting to maximize account profitability and drive the site growth pipelines.
- Manages execution of all retail programs, fuels, card marketing to meet all brand, image and service standards and ensures compliance with Chevron branded and Marketer agreements.
- Develops branding offers for new sites and retention deals for existing sites/marketers within area.
- Manages product controls for each marketer and works with the product supply team to manage liftings at terminals in the assigned territory.
- Effective communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and grow constructive relationships with customers and key stakeholders
- Demonstrated understanding of fuel supply chains, commercial understanding of fuels markets including hydrocarbons and renewables
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (business, accounting, finance, engineering or a related science)
- 5 or more years in a fuels sales related role
Company: Chevron Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pascagoula, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A