Website Chevron Corporation
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. We believe affordable, reliable and ever-cleaner energy is essential to achieving a more prosperous and sustainable world. Chevron produces crude oil and natural gas; manufactures transportation fuels, lubricants, petrochemicals and additives; and develops technologies that enhance our business and the industry. We are focused on lowering the carbon intensity in our operations and seeking to grow lower carbon businesses along with our traditional business lines. More information about Chevron is available at www.chevron.com
The Commercial Advisor is responsible for opportunity generation and assessment – identification, development and execution of new business opportunities in the New Energies space. Responsible for commercial evaluation of opportunities and coordination of technical evaluations.
- Commercial Skills – commercial experience is required, acquisition and divesture experience is preferred. Commercial experience and skill in originating, developing and negotiating commercial agreements and maturing business development opportunities. Experience in asset valuation, economic and fiscal analyses of complex opportunities and commercial contracts.
- Business Acumen – requires proven ability to systematically collect and analyze data from various sources, to drive market insights to support opportunity capture. Must have experience in new energies in areas such as renewable gas, hydrogen and carbon capture.
- Project Management – Framing opportunities, formulating plans, focusing on decisions and effectively influencing teams, balancing multiple assignments with deliberate speed. Sequencing and prioritizing plans and actions.
- Communication Skills – requires strong communication skills and ability to engage key internal and external stakeholders to shape and execute business development strategy.
- Bachelors’ degree with an MBA
- Must have experience in new energies projects in areas such as renewable gas, hydrogen and carbon capture
- 15 years’ industry experience
- Bachelors’ degree
Company: Chevron Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midland, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A