- Cerner Corporation is currently seeking a PRN Medical Assistant for our on-site health center for a large, local employer in Irving. This health center has a proactive, educative approach where associates and their dependents are motivated to adopt healthy lifestyles and practices.
- As a PRN Medical Assistant, you will be responsible for interviewing patients, measuring vital signs such as pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight and height and recording information on patient’s charts in an electronic medical record. Other duties include preparing and rooming patients, performing inventory and ordering supplies, administering immunizations/shots and performing various administrative tasks. Recent phlebotomy experience is required.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Certified as a Medical Assistant or completion of an accredited program
- At least 1 year of direct patient care work experience in a Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Occupational Health, Emergency Medicine, Primary Care or Urgent Care health center setting
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A