- As a Business Intelligence Developer, you will design and develop reporting assets utilizing the Enterprise Data Mart and Business Intelligence tools to provide consistent, reliable, and automated delivery to the end user. You will have the opportunity to help end users navigate the data and reporting to solve business problems. Through your strong analytical skills, you will complete report writing, MS SQL database querying, and data analysis. Additional responsibilities include: develop SQL scripts to load data from multiple sources into a data mart; develop and maintain automated reports and dashboards using SQL Server, SSRS, or Tableau; and manage data loads, security, and integrity of a data mart. Your strong communications skills will help you to gather business requirements from end-users and translate them into a meaningful product, as well as troubleshoot and fix of data loads and other issues within a data mart.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least one-year programming experience in Python
- At least one year of experience with SQL report building
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics or related field or equivalent relevant work experience.
- At least one-year creating reports and data visualization using Tableau
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lees Summit, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A