- Cerner Corporation is hiring a Physician Informatics! This Physician Informatics will serve as a leader in advancing clinical terminology knowledge and practice with Cerner Federal clients. You will work closely with your Federal client counterparts on informatics initiatives involving medical terminology mapping, analysis, and consultation with the client, as well as standards enhancement and alignment with medical standards organizations. The Informatics will have demonstrated experience in enterprise, solution, and user-experience architecture in a way that minimizes IT-system complicatedness while accommodating clinical complexities and maximizing value.
- The Physician Informatics will need to have an extensive clinical informatics background with deep knowledge of medical ontologies, familiarity with both Cerner and other EHR data architectures, and hold a Medical Degree and preferably a Master’s Degree in Medical Informatics.
Qualification & Experience:
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- MD or DO
- At least 5 years of health care information technology product management, sales or consulting work experience
- At least 3 years of clinical practice or residency as a licensed physician
- Master’s Degree in Medical Informatics strongly preferred
- At least 1 year as a licensed clinician or health care work experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Arlington, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A