You will deliver Revenue, Volume, Customer Satisfaction and Quality targets by up-selling and cross-selling business products from the desk to new and existing customers. Sales are initiated by an Inbound, Outbound or digital customer contacts as part of specific campaigns.
- Identify and create opportunity for future interactions and opportunity for other parts of the SME sales channel capability.
- Possess a degree of technical knowledge such that they can match the right mix of product bundles to meet the business needs now and in the medium term future
- Ensure the effective selling and up-selling of products within the Business Sales portfolio
- Deliver a level of service that delights Business Sales customers and results in increased market share
- Deliver revenue, volume sales, cusomter satisfaction and quality targets by selling EE & BT’s products to new and existing customers.
- Ensure a strong understanding of EE & BT’s products and services.
- Explore every customer’s business needs by effective questioning and to demonstrate a high degree of business acumen when dealing with Business Sales customers
- Acquire new business, cross/up-sell to existing customers and retain customers at risk of leaving to the competition.
- Identify quickly and accurately, when the customer has a particular issue that will require support from another part of EE/BT, and to transfer that customers in line with defined policy. Excellent delivery of a level of customer service that demonstrates the EE/BT brand appropriately
- Primarily the role will be to handle Incoming and some Outbound contacts for EE’s in life customer base and to retain, re-sign, and cross-sell/up-sell across BT SMEs volume product portfolio of Lines, Broadband, Mobile and Cloud products. This will include cross-portfolio selling between EE and BT brands.
- Achieve all business targets as defined in the relevant Pay Plan whilst ensuring compliance and quality obligations are adhered to.
- Take ownership of your own performance and development plans in order to meet targets and continually improve performace and efficiency.
- Achieve all quality measures as defined by the business. Use all required systems effectively and productively to maximise customer satisfaction and support revenue growth for BT
- Ensure a strong understanding of EE & BT’s products and services to be able to effectively retain and acquire customers and ensure that the customer’s needs are being appropriately met. Use effective questioning techniques in order to understand the full extent of every customer’s business needs and the opportunities these present for BT and the customer.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A