BT Local Business is a key channel within SME and Enterprise overall, delivering £500m of sales contract value to BT each year. The role is critical to Enterprise’s 5,4,3,2,1 plan delivery, as Ethernet is the highest value stream in the channel and represents over £240m of this. This pivotal role is supporting, helping, coaching & ultimately driving the growth in sales of BTNet with your territory and your BT Local Business partners.
- Maintain a high awareness and knowledge of the SME market, including industry, competitors and telecoms and internal activities (and guide others to do the same) to ensure that all business opportunities are identified, considered and implemented appropriately contributing to the wider Field Sales Strategy.
- Stakeholder management & coaching capability including: –
- BT – PSM, Specialist peers, Trading, Commercial, Customer Service & Order Management, Propositions, Product, Marketing.
- Be an exemplar for BT system usage and drive the right behaviours of SF.com usage within BTLBs.
- You lead the review, analysis and interpretation of sales trends across their applicable product pillars for ensuring the delivery of sales and commercial KPIs. You set up and implement the commercial levers that will drive and optimise these KPIs to maximise sales performance and take corrective actions.
- BTLB – MD’s, sales teams, field sales, desk ops.
- Customer – including C-level, varying customer size.
- Technical knowledge on specific products & services.
- IP and Networking sales skills – understand the market and key drivers from customers to change providers.
- Team working – work closely with Trading and Finance teams on key deals that require special pricing (War Room) to secure revenue for BT.
- Business acumen – Knowledgeable in business strategy and the drivers of organisational performance, commercial acumen and financial literacy (e.g. business KPIs, customer ROI, business cases).
- Hold others to account: Understands expectations and processes for ethics and values in BT. Manages their virtual team in line with those standards, challenging poor behaviours.
- Be creative: Is curious about the organisation and seeks out challenging situations for themselves and others. Captures ideas for new ways of working.
- Collaboration skills – collaborate with Propositions & Product teams to provide win/loss feedback to ensure our products are developed to optimise market opportunity.
- Planning & organisation – coordinate the sales specialists with the LB to create new and maximise existing opportunities within the LB territory.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sheffield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A