Website British Airways
As an Operations Development Manager working out of London or Bratislava, you’ll maintain the smooth operation of our NDC platform by ensuring we have fit for purpose architecture & scalable processes with appropriate monitoring against Key Performance Indicators, so driving continuous improvement.
- The NDC Helpdesk service to resolve our customers technical NDC API problems 24/7/365 as well as onboarding new customers, all delivered through a dedicated team of experts located in our Bratislava office.
- Offline servicing of NDC customer bookings delivered though our Global Engagement Centre’s in India and Germany . Whilst ensuring the service is delivered efficiently, the real aim is to maximise servicing online via our API’s and in doing so improve the customer experience. This is achieved by identifying capability gaps in the API’s so that the Capability Development team can address and working with Sales to ensure that our customers are using the available API capability and self servicing.
- Ensuring we have a robust, resilient and secure IT platform and business processes. Establishing and implementing business monitoring of performance against relevant KPI’s with documented business continuity plans. You will ensure that the business are engaged in a fit for purpose incident management processes both internally with our IT colleagues and externally with our customers.
We’re looking for mature, resilient and agile self-starters with two or more years’ experience working on process effectiveness, continuous improvement, operations or audit. Those with authority to make decisions on customer problems.
- Analytical performance ambassador who considers alternative approaches and identifies opportunities for continuous improvement
- Self-starter and able to work independent
- Proven team player and leader
- Excellent communicator who makes the complex simple
Company: British Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Heathrow, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A