Assistant Manager’s role Braum’s leaders execute the company’s brand strategy and promote its vision, mission and values, resulting in a great customer experience and maximized sales. By recognizing the importance of our people, we can strengthen the team’s contribution toward unit goals being achieved.
- Maximize store sales through customer satisfaction and food quality.
- Share in responsibility for ensuring that Braum’s store policies and practices are implemented and followed accordingly.
- Oversee the daily operations of Braum’s food service function, grocery market and fountain sales.
- Teach, coach and provide leadership to the store crew members.
- Actively participate in monitoring inventory and supply levels, kitchen equipment, safety and cleanliness as needed.
- Ability to adapt to customer and employee needs as well as store environment conditions.
- Initiate action and achieve goals.
- Must have valid Driver License
- Positive approach to training, developing and interacting with all levels of the store team.
- Ability to build a successful team by building an environment of trust.
- Retail Management experience.
- Work ethic with high standard for integrity.
- Can communicate effectively with leadership team members.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Organized, detailed and able to follow practices/procedures.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Able to review, understand and analyze reporting results.
- Follow-up and follow through with discipline.
- Ability to identify the most effective team alignment to enhance performance.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Decatur, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A