Website Bob Evans Restaurants
A key supervisor is responsible for executing the highest standards of shift performance by following our Vision, Mission, Guiding Principles and Hospitality essentials. Working with employees, peers and management staff during opening and closing shifts to continually improve, communicate, and execute shift objectives. Additional responsibilities include assisting the management team in maximizing the financial success of the restaurant through ensuring productive and guest focused shifts. Leading by example, motivating the crew, taking initiative and delivering outstanding guest service.
- Provides daily working supervision of associates during opening & closing shifts to ensure company standards are maintained and continually improved.
- Opens and closes the restaurant in accordance with Bob Evans policies and procedures.
- Modeling professional behavior while creating a warm, fun, friendly, and hospitable atmosphere that encourages people to deliver their B.E.S.T.
- All other projects and duties as assigned.
- Ability to prioritize, maintain confidentiality, and interact with all levels of management.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues as they arise.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent guest service skills and experience.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Prior leadership experience preferred.
- 1-2 years of prior experience in a family, fast-food, or casual dining restaurant is preferred.
- Some college and or culinary schooling a plus.
- At least 18 years of age.
Company: Bob Evans Restaurants
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canton, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A