Website Bob Evans Restaurants
A dish tank operator is responsible for maintaining service efficiency through communication with the food servers, host/hostess and managers. Accountable for the cleanliness of the front and back of the house, restrooms and the exterior.
- Works with other staff to ensure 100% guest satisfaction as it pertains to dining room cleanliness.
- Empties trash from the designated areas through-out shift. Cleans and stock restrooms every 30 minutes or as needed.
- Responsible for keeping the dish tank area maintained and seeing that cleaned dishes are constantly replenished.
- May be asked to assist in other job categories as well.
- Removes cardboard and grease, and maintains the cleanliness of the parking lot.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Clears soiled dishes between guests with minimal noise. Delivers soiled dishes to the appropriate containers in the dish tank area.
- Cleans and sanitizes tables and chairs, in addition to maintaining cleanliness of property around the restaurant (i.e. foyer, front porch, sidewalk etc).
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to identify and resolve issues as they arise
- Ability to prioritize, good organizational skills
Qualification & Experience:
- 0-2 years related experience
- Strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in a restaurant
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- General knowledge of commercial dishwashing is preferred, but not required
- At least 16 years of age
Company: Bob Evans Restaurants
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cleveland, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A