Website Bob Evans Restaurants
Responsible for the daily preparation of food items and following Company food preparation list (i.e. weighting the chicken strips for salads and putting them into bags, chopping vegetables, making salads, and putting together entrees.). Ensures companies expectations on the plate presentations are met.
- Callbacks are #1 priority; desserts must be out within 5 minutes.
- Responsible for unpacking and organizing received goods in a timely manner. Meets established guidelines for callbacks and desserts.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Maintains high standards of personal grooming.Washes hands before and after each task. Wears gloves to prevent bare hand contact. Promptly changes apron if it becomes dirty.
- Follows all safety procedures when using equipment.
- Practices safe food handling and clean up at all times. Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, walls, oven, and refrigeration equipment.
- Follows recipe and storyboards to prepare and cook meats, fish, poultry, gravies, soups, vegetables, and other foods according to proper preparation methods. This involves cutting, broil, saute &exacute; and frying.
- Promptly reports equipment and food quality problems to management.
- Understands and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Has strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in a restaurant
- Must maintain a high degree of pace and intensity for an extended period of time, have strong menu knowledge, and have ability to accurately read, organize, and coordinate tickets
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
Qualification & Experience:
- 0-2 years related experience
- At least 18 years of age
Company: Bob Evans Restaurants
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cleveland, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A