Website Avis Budget Group
The Marketing Coordinator assists the Marketing Manager and Talent Acquisition Director in the development of overall employer branding and recruitment advertising strategies for AVIS BUDGET GROUP. This position provides support in the execution, adaptation, and implementation of various marketing campaigns, inclusive of TV, digital, experiential, and social media. In addition, the Marketing Coordinator will be a key liaison between the corporate marketing team, talent acquisition team, and the ABG team.
- Compiling and presenting on all employer branding and recruitment advertising
- Facilitating the sharing and adaptation of all hiring events and marketing strategies for TA team
- Managing all creative deliverables and timelines to ensure work is finished, delivered, and trafficked on time (and on budget).
- Guiding the recruiting team in exploring key strategic questions
- The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for short & long term marketing deliverables, inclusive of the following duties:
- Providing input on creative development and execution of marketing materials.
- Managing alignment of recruitment marketing & employer branding.
- Owning the relationship and timelines with the internal recruitment teams.
- The Marketing Coordinator will assist the team with the day-to-day management of the properties. This includes:
- Working closely with Marketing on the scheduling and delivery of assets.
- Establishing relationships with key personnel in the marketing department and other business units
- Ensuring accuracy and excellence of all work done internally.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized self-starter
- Positive energy with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Minimum of 1 year of related marketing or business experience with an understanding of marketing fundamentals, creative evaluation, and budget management
- Impressive verbal and written skills
- Articulate and confident when public-speaking and presenting to groups of various sizes.
- Nimble and able to handle shifting priorities and multiple diverse projects at a time.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task on a high profile, high volume role
- A healthy appreciation of the role sports play in pop culture
- Knowledge and an interest in the evolving media landscape and media consumption habits of candidate pool
- Passion and working knowledge of employer branding and recruitment marketing
Company: Avis Budget Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A