Website Avis Budget Group
Here at Avis Budget Group we’re more than just rentals—although over 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries has taught us a thing or two about that. Shaping the future of the mobility industry with our innovative, customer-focused solutions, our globally-recognized brands including Avis, Budget, and Zipcar connect people to more. This means more convenience, more options, and more time on the road for our customers.
- Coordinate and provide support to locations on new hire on-boarding – including touch bases with new hires, ensure completion of I9s and tracking Learning completion.
- Provide analysis on talent acquisition progress by job/location. Identify sourcing and recruiting strategies by location and develop tool for tracking and reporting.
- Run various reports, provide analysis, if applicable, and disseminate to locations and Area Leadership.
- Oversee payment of retention and referral bonuses
- Other duties as assigned.
- Interview and hire field hourly employees. Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to facilitate open houses. Coordinate with Talent Acquisition team on disposition of candidates in ATS system.
- Ensure the timely completion of pre-employment checks of new hires and partner with location managers to address outstanding actions.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast paced environment and act with a sense of urgency
- Contribute positively to the organization, both individually and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to work 24 hours a week
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Bi-lingual Spanish is preferred
- Active enrollment at college/university pursuing a degree in Human Resources, or a similar field
Company: Avis Budget Group
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Dania, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A