Website Avis Budget Group
The Marketing Coordinator assists the Marketing Manager and Talent Acquisition Director in the development of overall employer branding and recruitment advertising strategies for AVIS BUDGET GROUP. This position provides support in the execution, adaptation, and implementation of various marketing campaigns, inclusive of TV, digital, experiential, and social media. In addition, the Marketing Coordinator will be a key liaison between the corporate marketing team, talent acquisition team, and the ABG team.
- The Marketing Coordinator will assist the team with the day-to-day management of the properties. This includes:
- Compiling and presenting on all employer branding and recruitment advertising
- Working closely with Marketing on the scheduling and delivery of assets.
- Ensuring accuracy and excellence of all work done internally.
- The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for short & long term marketing deliverables, inclusive of the following duties:
- Guiding the recruiting team in exploring key strategic questions
- Facilitating the sharing and adaptation of all hiring events and marketing strategies for TA team
- Managing alignment of recruitment marketing & employer branding.
- Establishing relationships with key personnel in the marketing department and other business units
- Managing all creative deliverables and timelines to ensure work is finished, delivered, and trafficked on time (and on budget).
- Owning the relationship and timelines with the internal recruitment teams.
- Providing input on creative development and execution of marketing materials.
- Passion and working knowledge of employer branding and recruitment marketing
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and an interest in the evolving media landscape and media consumption habits of candidate pool
- Impressive verbal and written skills
- Positive energy with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task on a high profile, high volume role
- Nimble and able to handle shifting priorities and multiple diverse projects at a time.
- Minimum of 1 year of related marketing or business experience with an understanding of marketing fundamentals, creative evaluation, and budget management
- Detail-oriented and highly organized self-starter
- A healthy appreciation of the role sports play in pop culture
- Articulate and confident when public-speaking and presenting to groups of various sizes.
Company: Avis Budget Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dania, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A