Do you love how it feels to help others? After customers purchase our products, you’re the one who helps them get more out of their new Apple technology. Your day in the Apple Store is filled with a range of focused support and service tasks. Whether you’re helping customers get started with the Mac or finding answers to their questions about other Apple devices, you’re ready to share knowledge and provide exceptional assistance. You gain satisfaction from bringing resolution and insight to each customer, elevating his or her relationship with Apple to the next level.
As a Technical Specialist, you help new owners get started and current ones get quick, efficient support — developing strong, positive relationships with Apple. When a customer needs assistance, you quickly assess their situation. Sometimes you take care of customers with advice or a solution on the spot, using your knowledge of current Apple technology to help with iPod, iPhone and iPad devices. At other times, you refer customers to Support team members who get them up and running again. You even provide personal training for new customers, helping them acquire the basic skills they need to get started on photo, video and music projects. The entire store team benefits from your commitment to providing the best care for customers. By helping Apple maintain strong relationships with customers, you are instrumental to our success.
- You have excellent time management skills and can make decisions quickly.
- Ability to assess customers’ support needs when they arrive, then provide solutions or refer them to other team members
- Flexibility to regularly rotate through different technical specialities and skill sets
- You reassure customers when delivering product diagnoses and potential solutions.
- You maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving issues.
- Ability to thrive on change as products evolve
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brisbane, Queensland, AU
Application Deadline: N/A