Do you have a passion for teaching and building relationships with others? Keeping an Apple Store thriving requires a diverse set of leadership skills, and as a Manager, you’re a master of them all. In the store’s fast-paced, dynamic environment, you exhibit composure as you learn from each new challenge. You build and inspire high-performing teams of unique individuals who deliver positive experiences for customers as they learn, shop and get support. Most importantly, you share the Apple vision with employees and customers.
As a Manager, you’re responsible for inspiring your team to create ownership opportunities for customers on the sales floor. Elsewhere, you guide the talent that provides technical support and training, while working in partnership with the business team. And behind the scenes, you oversee operations such as inventory and visual merchandising. You actively build your teams — hiring, training and developing team members in all these disciplines and more. Supporting Apple simplicity is a complex job, and you make it look easy.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
- Ability to adapt to challenges while remaining calm in a constantly changing retail environment.
- You have demonstrated leadership ability with at least five years of experience in a customer-facing sales setting.
- You have a passion for learning about Apple technology and products. • Multilingual ability is a plus.
- Cross-industry experience is welcome.
- Experience with diplomatically managing multiple commitments to customers, staff and operations.
- Proven ability to drive amazing customer experiences — and results — through team development.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A