Website American Cruise Lines
American Cruise Lines, the world’s leading small ship cruise line, is adding to its team of onboard Guest Speakers and is looking for passionate individuals to enhance the onboard experience. Discover the best of America and the country’s most beautiful waterways while visiting the unique cities and towns along the way. American Cruise Lines’ guests are well-traveled individuals looking for a destination-focused adventure, where they will have the opportunity to explore the history, culture and natural scenery of each unique port visited. The Guest Speaker plays an integral role in the guest experience thorough educational presentations, casual talks and group discussions.
- Provide commentary while ship is underway in lounges, on deck and over the ship-wide public address system
- Host walking adventures in various ports of call
- Daily formal presentations (45 mins each)
- Be available to guests throughout the day and evening for one-on-one chats and socialization
- Dine with guests each evening
- Daily hosting of Shore Excursions providing commentary when needed
- Daily Q&A and Port Preview
Successful candidates must be outgoing, friendly, sociable, service-minded and, of course, be very knowledgeable of the history, geography, ecology, ports of call, and other points of interest within the cruise itinerary. Excellent and polished presentation skills are required.
Company: American Cruise Lines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A