Website American Airlines
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
- External servicing of the aircraft including lavatory, potable water, external electricity, air start, and preconditioned air; includes checking all fluid levels.
- The cleaning and servicing of aircraft interiors, including cabin cockpit and lavatories; checking, handling, assembling, removing and installing passenger service cabin furnishings and supplies according to check list specifications.
- De-icing aircraft. May be required to work at heights while de-icing of aircraft
- Arrival and departure activities of aircraft including cleaning aircraft windshield; pushing, towing and related guide person functions.
- Transporting furnishings and supplies to and from aircraft interiors.
- Pick-up and delivery as indicated: mail at mail facility, baggage in bag room; cargo at the cargo facility or staging areas.
- Reads and fills out legibly, documents and forms necessary to the operational requirements of the airline. Includes ability to perform data entry.
- The filling of fuel truck from storage tanks, driving fuel truck and servicing aircraft and ground equipment as required. May require monitoring and maintenance of aircraft fuel and oil tanks by taking stick readings and checking fuel truck meter.
- Operation and maintenance of fuel storage facilities including ordering and checking deliveries of fuel and oil. Assisting in loading, unloading and racking both filled and empty drums.
- People-oriented and highly motivated, with a positive and cooperative attitude
- Applicable valid driver’s license as required by local authorities
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Good communication skills
- Completion of a pre-employment drug screen, comprehensive background check and/or fingerprinting to satisfy company and security requirements
- Lift, load, unload, and transport bags and cargo to/from aircraft’s, bag carts, and conveyor belts
- High school diploma or GED or international equivalent
- Must have knowledge of and ability to use basic computer skills
- Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, if applicable
Company: American Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A