Website American Airlines
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
- Supports all aspects of AutoTA maintenance, including time coding, shift schedules, maintain current crew lists, process overtime, shift swaps, and vacation with TWU bid lists, etc.
- Submits transactions for computer and system access and password resets
- Maintains confidential employee files, field Trip and overtime records using MS Access database and/or Staff Admin
- Develops and maintains various department reports, including weekly headcount reports
- Provides front desk telephone coverage, including inquires
- Sorts and files data and correspondence; interacts with all levels of management and shop employees
- Maintains office supplies inventory and initiates department supplies order when necessary
- Greets and directs base employees and external visitors
- Ability to track, coordinate, and oversee several projects simultaneously with minimum supervision
- High School diploma or GED equivalency
- Ability to prepare correspondence and format reports
- Exercise good judgement and work under time constraints with professionalism, efficiency, patience and tact
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable
- Office experience
- Ability to prioritize and organize work functions effectively
- Ability to maintain confidentiality including payroll information
- Knowledge of RES, DECS, Sabre, IMS, View Direct, SmAArtbuy, I-Payables and Auto TA
Company: American Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tulsa, OK, US
Application Deadline: N/A