Website American Airlines
The Customer Service Agent interacts with customers in a courteous, efficient, friendly and professional manner.
- Possesses the physical ability and dexterity to use motor skills to perform various job-related tasks.
- Provides for safe travel.
- Meets and dispatches aircraft within established times.
- Protects company property and revenue.
- Responds and assists during security and emergency situations.
- May be required to drive and operate air stairs up to various types of aircraft in order to enplane and deplane passengers.
- Follows internal/external policies and procedures.
- Uses organizational skills to perform multiple tasks within a limited time period.
- May be required to perform Passenger Operation Control functions including air to ground communication as well as Tower functions.
- Interprets government rules and requirements for domestic and international travel or cargo shipments.
- Provides assistance to distressed passengers and customers.
- Is self-motivated and requires minimal supervision.
- Applicable valid driver’s license as required by local authorities
- Previous face to face Customer Service experience
- Working knowledge of Sabre or any other Passenger Service System
- Working in a fast pace environment
- High school diploma or GED or international equivalent
- Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, if applicable
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable
- Bilingual language skills required in some locations
Company: American Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A