Website ALDI USA
- Our store employees are the face of the ALDI shopping experience. Their hard work makes it possible to uphold our company philosophy, providing quality products at the best possible price. Their smiles and pleasant demeanors keep customers coming back time and time again. Our store employees work many roles – from store associate to cashier to stocker – while providing excellent customer service. As a store employee, you’re also responsible for merchandising product, monitoring inventory and keeping the store looking its best. It’s an opportunity to get more out of your career and grow in an exciting environment.
- Adheres to inventory procedures and product handling guidelines.
- Supports store management in providing a safe environment for fellow employees, customers, and vendors by identifying and rectifying hazards and/or equipment in need of maintenance.
- Processes customer purchases, performs general cleaning duties, and returns misplaced items to shelves.
- Adheres to cash policies and procedures to minimize losses.
- Provides feedback to store management on all products, including recommending new items to carry, products that should be discontinued, inventory losses, scanning errors, and general issues that could impact productivity.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
- Adheres to the company’s customer satisfaction guidelines and demonstrates appropriate interactions with customers and co-workers.
- Assists customers with problems or concerns, and contacts store management as appropriate regarding customers with problems or concerns.
- Complies with all other established company policies and procedures.
Other duties as assigned.
- Assists store management in achieving store payroll and total loss goals.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
Qualification & Experience:
- Selects products efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills needed.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Ability to safely and properly operate powered industrial equipment.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Ability to perform general cleaning duties to company standards.
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Company: ALDI USA
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Greensboro, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A