Website Aldi UK
One day could find your sorting out deliveries, placing orders and scheduling hours to meet productivity targets. The next, you might be focused on people management and performance, handling customer queries or carrying out till spot checks. And all the while you’ll handle the over-riding goals of maximising sales in your store, ensuring great customer service, minimising costs and optimizing productivity.
- Strong leadership skills and due diligence.
- Passion for success and ability to motivate employees.
- Minimising costs and optimising productivity.
- Management of company property, cost control and sales figures.
- Regular communication with the Area Manager to ensure best practice in sales development, stock control and financial management of the store.
- All aspects of employee management, development and people performance.
- Strong operational mind-set with the ability to make short and long term business decisions.
- Providing excellent customer service and maintaining consistent high standards.
- Skilled in time management, cost control and boosting productivity.
- Motivated to consistently achieve targets
- An experienced people-manager.
- Used to leading teams in a fast-paced, stakeholder/customer driven environment.
Company: Aldi UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hull, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A