Website Aldi UK
With the introduction of our shoppable website, we have seen a wave of impressive sales figures. And the more our online offering grows, the more important our eCommerce Team become. Which is why we’re on the lookout for a passionate eCommerce Content Administrator to join the team, giving our customers new and exciting ways to shop.
Working in an exciting fast-paced environment, you will build content into a management system for eCommerce, as well as contribute to creative briefs for new content. Everything you learn about our customers – the way they shop and what products get them excited – will help the rest of the business.
- Raise defects and enhancement requests to improve processes and systems.
- Close liaison with the UK and Ireland Marketing Teams and third-party party advertising agency.
- Managing JIRA tickets.
- Opportunity to learn technical skills in eCommerce systems.
- Take responsibility of building of content in a content management system for eCommerce.
- Produce reports and analytics for content performance.
- Contribute to creative briefs for new content.
- Data entry and analytics experience.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Must be detail orientated and deadline driven with the ability to multi-task.
- A Level grade C or above.
- Experience of working in a corporate office environment.
- Strong technology user.
Company: Aldi UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leicester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A