Website Aldi UK
As a Graduate Area Manager, you will be trained to operate multiple stores whilst managing and getting the best out of your teams. Alongside being involved in every aspect of the business from ensuring each store is meeting sales targets, to liaising with the wider business to executive new initiatives. And the best bit? You’ll gain a lot of skills from your hard work but receive amazing support and incredible benefits.
- Working on personal and team projects, building relationships and solving problems.
- Engage with a range of national and international colleagues, taking ownership across a variety of tasks and providing support as required.
- Prioritises workload in a changing environment and escalate as needed to ensure deliverables are met on schedule.
- Understanding our business model and the ins and outs of store life.
- Hitting targeting and controlling processes.
- Motivating your team and ensuring they have what they need to achieve their goals.
- After 12 months you’ll take on three or four stores.
- Willing to take responsibility and have a pragmatic, goal-oriented approach.
- Ability to confidently communicate with different areas of the business.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask effectively.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- 2:1 Degree in any discipline.
- 96 UCAS points from your top 3 A Levels.
- UK driving licence.
- The right to work in the UK.
- Leadership skills.
- Open minded individual.
Company: Aldi UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A