Website Aldi UK
With a fine eye for detail and a conscientious attitude, the successful candidates will join a team that takes a look at how the company is performing and shares the best practice knowledge with Aldi across the world. Providing vital support to the Finance and Administration Team, much of their role is about keeping our day-to-day accounting processes up to date. They will act as a reliable point of contact for any related queries, playing a crucial part in supporting the direction of the business.
- Administer and maintain a centralised asset register.
- Prepare and maintain asset guidelines.
- Process and capitalise asset costs.
- Liaise with other departments regarding asset classification, investigating and responding to questions.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors when required.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- AAT qualification.
- Takes personal responsibility for resolving queries and issues.
- Works in a structured, methodical manner.
- Able to work under pressure, multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Relevant asset accounts experience.
- Excellent organisation skills with high attention to detail.
- Inputting data quickly and accurately.
- Self-motivated and works effectively with minimal supervision.
- Clear communicator and team player.
- SAP experience is preferred, although not essential.
- Store assets and property assets experience.
- Driven with a strong work ethic.
- Uses initiative.
Company: Aldi UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Coventry, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A