Accenture is looking for passionate and customer obsessed AWS cloud full stack developers to join our AWS Practice. You will help drive innovation, build differentiated solutions, and define new customer experiences for our customers (and customers, customers). You’ll work with smart people across our industry specialist organizations, and technology groups to help our customers get the most out of AWS in their cloud journey
A motivated, inquisitive developer. You enjoy using your development skills to deliver innovative solutions that help our clients improve the services they provide. Driven by curiosity, you explore how new technologies can be applied to solve challenging business problems. You thrive in a collaborative, creative and productive team environment where ideas are freely exchanged, and innovative concepts evolve into practical solutions.
- Design Native Cloud Application Architectures or optimize applications for AWS
- Collaborating within a project team to solve complex problems
- Design and Implement AWS architectures and environments
- IoT/event-driven/microservices in the cloud
- At least 5 years of consulting or client service delivery experience on Azure
- Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Extensive hands-on experience implementing data migration and data processing using Azure services:, Serverless Architecture, Azure Storage, Azure SQL DB/DW, Data
- Factory, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Analysis Service, HDInsight, Databricks Azure Data Catalog, Cosmo Db, ML Studio, AI/ML, Azure Functions, ARM Templates,
- Azure DevOps, CI/CD etc.
- Cloud migration methodologies and processes including tools like Azure Data Factory, Event Hub, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in 2 of the following areas:
- At least 10 years of experience in big data, database and data warehouse architecture and delivery
- Big Data/analytics/information analysis/database management in the cloud
- Solution/technical architecture in the cloud
- Familiarity with the Technology stack available in the industry for data management, data ingestion, capture, processing and curation: Kafka, StreamSets, Attunity,
- GoldenGate, Map Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Cassandra, Spark, Flume, Hive, Impala, etc.
- Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
- Familiarity with Networking, Windows/Linux virtual machines, Container, Storage, ELB, AutoScaling is a plus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A