As a Workday Prism Analytics Lead your primary responsibilities may include:
- Responsible for collaborating with clients to identify, define, and clarify technical requirements; translating business needs into efficient reports and configurations that conform to best practices.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns for large data sets.
- Understand complex analytics use cases and be able to help customers to identify the issues they have and provide workarounds while communicating with internal teams to quickly resolve underlying issues.
- Develop technical expertise in the Workday reporting and analytics framework.
- As a Workday Prism Analytics Lead your primary responsibilities may include:
- 2 years of experience on data analysis role, reporting and analytics role in Workday or similar ERPs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years work experience). If Associate’s Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 year work experience
- Ability to read and write SQL queries.
- Familiarity with Big Data technologies is a big plus, such as Hadoop ecosystems, i.e. HDFS, MapReduce, Hive and Spark.
- Existing and up to date Workday Prism certification
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A